In this article, we will let you know how to remove gel nail polish with sugar. These days, gel manicures are quite popular among ladies because of their durability and classy appearance. Acetone, used in the removal process of gel manicures, is very damaging to natural nails and is one of the reasons why the removal procedure is so difficult. Consequently, many individuals continue their search for a do-it-yourself gel nail polish remover that does not include the use of acetone.
In the following paragraphs, I will describe a technique for removing gel nail paint from your nails that you may carry out at home using sugar. The procedure is deceptively simple despite its impressive level of success. This technique requires that you have a cotton ball and some fine granulated sugar for it to be successful.
How to remove gel nail polish with sugar
let’s talk about how to remove gel nail polish with sugar. You can get a gel manicure at a nail salon or do it yourself at home; either way, it will last at least two to three weeks without cracking or peeling. You can get a gel manicure at a nail salon or do it yourself at home.
And when it’s time to change the color of your gel nails, instead of using a nail paint remover that contains acetone, use this sugar-based nail polish remover that you produced yourself. Your natural nails and cuticles will not suffer any harm from using this product.
Because of its grainy texture, sugar is often used in formulations designed to exfoliate the skin on the body as well as the face.
How to remove gel nail polish with sugar Let’s look at how to remove gel nail polish at home with sugar.
Make Your Own Homemade Remover for Gel Nail Polish With Sugar
Here are some steps of how to remove gel nail polish with sugar:
- During the procedure, we will need a cotton ball, cuticle oil, two tablespoons of sugar, and a bowl. These are the many components that make up the ingredients.
- To get sugar that has the consistency of a fine powder, you will need to grind at least two to three teaspoons of sugar in a grinder. Be careful not to overwork the mixture and grind it for 10 to 15 seconds.
- After that, pour the powdered sugar into a dish without any other ingredients. Before putting sugar into the bowl, you need to ensure that the bowl has been thoroughly dried out by patting it with paper towels. If any moisture remains in the bowl, the sugar will melt, and the procedure will not be successful.
- here is another step of how to remove gel nail polish with sugar. Take a cotton ball and carefully roll it around in the sugar until it is coated. First, use the cotton ball to get as much sugar as possible to cling to the cotton ball, and then massage the cotton ball over the gel nail paint. Sugar should be rubbed into the nail paint with the cotton ball as gently as possible.
- The gel nail paint may be removed off the nails with the assistance of the cotton ball if it is scraped over the surface of the gel. Keep in mind that you want to avoid harming your cuticles, so you should be careful and not rough.
- Take rests at regular intervals and avoid rubbing the same nail in a continuous motion. Take your time and don’t rush through the steps; if you’re concerned about damaging your fingernails, you may rotate between your fingers to avoid doing so. You will have to massage until the nail paint is completely removed.
- here is the last Sep of how to remove gel nail polish with sugar. Last but not least, it is essential to provide your fingernails and toenails with nutrition by using moisturizing cream or cuticle oil. After all the gel nail paint has been removed, apply cuticle oil and give each of your nails a little massage.